Lyndhurst Santa Claus Parade - Sat, 2 pm, Nov 18, 2017
The winning number for $107 from the Santa Parade 50/50 draw was 9807286. Phone Velma at 613-928-2786
to arrange collection.
Winning floats were: Best Business - The Green Gecko; Best Organization: The Turkey Fair;
Best Private entry - Sweet's Corners Public School; Best Horses - The Antoine Family. Each winning entry receives $25.
Recent Documents and Happenings:
- Next LRC meeting: Spring of 2018.
- Our Annual General Meeting will be on Thurs, Dec 7/17, 7 pm, at the United Church Hall. Guest speaker: Barb King.
- Minutes of past meetings.
- The latest Lyndhurst Events Calendar.
- Links to local sites.
- Lyndhurst Turkey Fair 2017 in pics
- Archaeological Dig of Sept 2017
- Lyndhurst Arts & Culture - Sun, Oct 1, 2017
- Ice Cream Social of July 12, 2017
- See the 2016 Santa Claus Parade of Nov 19 and the 50/50 result.
- The LRC Terms of Reference.
- At the special council meeting of July 18/2016, Terri gave a
presentation outlining what the LRC hoped
to accomplish in the next year.
- An 11 page summary of the book 13 Ways to Kill Your Community.
- The 24 page final version Strategic Plan for Lyndhurst, 2015 - 2020.
The walking path on Water St is open. Anyone can now walk between the 2 Lyndhurst parks: Jonas St Park
and Furnace Falls Park.
Click the pic.
A new canoe/kayak dock was installed at the dockage in Furnace Falls Park on Nov 16/2015. The dock was provided at no cost by FABR (Frontenac Arch Biosphere
Reserve). There now are such docks at each end of the Lyndhurst portage. Kayakers especially will like this improvement.
The plaiding of the blue building is largely done. Seasonal lights have been added.
We also have a wonderful new sign and a new boat launch dock too! Wow!
Click the pics.
A team of 8 workers from Proctor & Gamble spent Wed, June 17 with us making improvements to our village.
Click the pic.
free download 3d models